Wayne Dalton Garage Door Opener Wall Control 313415 Programming Instructions
Remove the battery cover completely (right-hand side of wall station) by disengaging the battery cover's lower clip. Install two AAA batteries into the wall station observing the polarity, (+) and (-), of both batteries. After a few seconds, the Up/Down Red LEDs will begin to blink once every two seconds. Re-Install the battery cover by first inserting its top into the wall station then inserting and securing its bottom. Apply entrapment label in convenient location next to the wall station.
Programming Wall Station
1. With the garage door fully closed, pull the emergency disconnect handle to the manual door operated position (lower position). This is for safety reasons.
2. Press and release program button on opener. Status LED will light or idrive™ opener will beep once.
3. press and hold wall station light button for 1-2 seconds; status LED will go off or opener will beep once.
4. Return the emergency disconnect handle to motor operated position (upper position).
5. Press wall station up/down button for 1-2 seconds; Door should operate.
NOTE: idrive™ model only - The first wall station command after programming will only move the door through a six-inch up/down cycle. Normal door operation will occur an all subsequent commands.
Rapid DoorMaster™ light fixture LED blinking not preceded by the brief on period or no beep response from idrive™ indicates a programming failure. Repeat steps 1-5.